Thursday

20 things i'd rather be doing than scrubbing the washroom

  1. blogging
  2. watching 'doctor who'
  3. watching 'torchwood'
  4. watching 'tabitha's salon takeover'
  5. reading a new book
  6. reading a new issue of 'living etc.'
  7. re-reading a favorite book
  8. eating movie popcorn
  9. eating movie popcorn while watching 'harry potter'
  10. thrifting
  11. yardsaleing
  12. strolling through the flea market
  13. drinking iced coffee
  14. cooling my toes in the lake
  15. cooling my toes in a pool
  16. taking a cool shower
  17. taking a nap
  18. eating breakfast in the afternoon
  19. eating dessert for dinner
  20. dancing to the oldies station
 all better than scrubbing the washroom.

13 comments:

  1. Lyndsay Lewis7/14/2011

    agreed!  good luck - mine is such a funky layout I have to become a minor contortionist to get the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy @ Miss Indie7/14/2011

    These all sound way better than doing any sort of housework. Yay for Doctor Who!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with you- all those things sound like way more fun! (I love Tabitha's Salon Takeover!) 

    I hope today you get to do all those fun things instead of cleaning the washroom. That sounds like a tomorrow job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. behind the toilet is the worst! how does it get in that shape? no one and nothing can get back there and yet... ick! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for 'doctor who'. and double yeah for procrastination! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. a tomorrow job! i love that! i hope you don't mind if we add that to our everyday language around this house... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of a post on Zen Habits the other day: http://zenhabits.net/happy/

    But I agree, most things are better the housework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lexie Lane7/16/2011

    Oh!!! This is great!  Hmmm... I know there are AT LEAST 20 things I'd rather do than clean as well.

    Iced coffee sounds really good right now too.

    I'm your newest follower.  Also, I wanted to tell you personally that I have a site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other.  You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere.  Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women.  The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site.  In just 4 weeks after our relaunch, we've accumulated over 13,893 posts!  Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.

    Hope to see you there!

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nathalie7/16/2011

    Firstly, thanks for checking out my blog! Secondly, I love this. #9 & #20 are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thrifting, yardsaleing, flea marketing.... seriously. such fun.,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you got  to do at least a few of these things after scrubbing the washrooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deborah Kocourek7/28/2011

    so i live in the US is there a way i could get a copy of that living ect. mag?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am sometimes lucky enough to find it on a convenience store rack {i obsessively check each time i go into a shop!} but i usually have to pick them up at the 'chapters' before they sell out. i know that they ship subscriptions to canada so there must be shipping to the united states. keep looking, you will love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.