Aren't those cute? I saw them on Elsie's blog too. I sort of wonder if your brain would trick you into thinking they taste like soap, even though they're chocolate. :)
i enjoy ur posts as well, but this fight club soap chocolate just blew my mind! where did they get the mold for it?!
jevon, just google 'fight club soap mold' and prepare for your mind to be blown Again! the internet has evvvverything. xoxo
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Aren't those cute? I saw them on Elsie's blog too. I sort of wonder if your brain would trick you into thinking they taste like soap, even though they're chocolate. :)
ReplyDeletei enjoy ur posts as well, but this fight club soap chocolate just blew my mind! where did they get the mold for it?!
ReplyDeletejevon, just google 'fight club soap mold' and prepare for your mind to be blown Again! the internet has evvvverything. xoxo
ReplyDeletei enjoy ur posts as well, but this fight club soap chocolate just blew my mind! where did they get the mold for it?!
ReplyDelete