Monday

show some love project

the lovely sécia of {petite insanities} posted about the {show some love project} featured over at {the nearsighted owl}.  i'm fully all over the goal of battling "negativity and critisim with one silly heart photo at a time".
ladies, i hope i'm not too late to the party!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so torn because  I like making those hearts in pictures but then whenever I see other people posting picture of them I think they look silly hahaah!  What a hypocrite I am!!  I just maybe think they are "in the moment" kinda things that unless you were there, you missed it entirely... ALSO!  Re your comment about Torchwood on my blog... the episode where they stumbled upon those cannibals who ate everyone in their village every 10 years (no alien explanation or anything) totally messed me up for weeks...  and when Gwen found out there was no reason, other than it made them 'happy'... MESSED UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was me below nomoremrsniceguy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me laugh. like, really hard. also, that *is* really messed. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! I'm in two minds over whether to do this though, as I always think when I do it, it'll be silly.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Yellow Shoes6/04/2011

    That's a great idea, and I am so in love with your pictures!
    Gorgeous.

    missyellowshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i usually feel the same way but it just seemed like support for such a fantastic call out needed the effort. so balls to the wall i went. yes, i look silly. but it felt fantastic to spread some positivity. have some fun with it and send me the link if you do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for such a sweet comment! leave me a link if you participate, i would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.