Wednesday

inappropriate levels of excitement

gah!  should a shower curtain make a person this happy?  am i being unreasonable?  but it's doctor who.  a doctor who shower curtain.  not officially, but still...
for the past year or so we have been making do with the old curtain while i searched high and low for a style that we could both enjoy and that didn't cost a fortune.  et voila!  the TARDIS curtain.
ithw akjfkati tek akeoss.  i have no words.  inappropriate levels of excitement up in here.

8 comments:

  1. So cool! I'm going to have to check out that website. We arevin desperate need of a new shower curtain!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was really impressed with the service. everything came in good order and really quickly. highly recommend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that is so cool!!! You have to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't even hesitate! click, bought, yahoo! the picture is of the actual curtain in my washroom ...with the messy parts edited out, of course. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndsay Lewis7/29/2011

    so very cool!  growing up we always had glass shower doors, so I never got to have an awesome shower curtain.  now that I'm a grown up I buy shower curtains like they are going out of style.  I just may have to check out this site!  very cool!!!

    http://educatednotdomesticated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nia Rhiannon8/01/2011

    Really cool! I so want one of them!

    Please follow me it would be cool -http://niarhiannon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a feeling now that i've found one i love i will find nothing but awesome curtains at the thrifts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I stumbled upon this, just bought one. PERFECT Xmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.