Thursday

dear new x-men, when you come to dvd i will buy you and watch you a bazillion times

made it out to the theatre last night to catch the amazing, unbelievable, wonderful, awesomest of the awesome X-MEN!!

no big deal.

as a super nerd i want to talk about plot holes and contradictions and just general wtf moments but as i am also a lover of things which are entertaining i have decided to just roll with it.  message me if you wanna debate geek stuff.

i wish every night was final game for the sports trophy for something??? {my hands are in the air right now, i don't know from sports} because the theatre was empty.  eee emm pee tee why.  excellent!  i didn't feel at all embarrassed for loudly stuffing my face like the gluttonous popcorn loving fool i am.  it wasn't the first time i've had a large popcorn for my dinner and it certainly won't be the last.
i leave you with this picture of the best part of the whole entire movie.
{via}
doctor hank mccoy's wardrobe.  plaid button ups.  cardigans.  loafers.  proper slacks with belts.  swoon.  geek chic at its finest.  miss raven's turtlenecks, pea coats and riding boots were catching my breath as well but... there's just something about a man in a cardi.

4 comments:

  1. haha nice.
    glad to hear its good.
    now ill actually get out and watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you lived in my city so i would have someone to go see it with again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just found your via Freckled Nest, and I am so following you, because this is the first post I've read of yours, and already I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said. Including the following:

    1) Plot contradictions (because I am such an X-Men dork!): Dr. X is paralyzed at the end of First Class, but can still walk at the end of Wolverine, even though that was in the future, and how Emma Frost was a grown up in the 60s in First Class but was a teenager in Wolverine. But I don't even care, because it was such a flippin' awesome movie!

    2) Hank McCoy's wardrobe: Oh yes. All boys should dress like him. :)

    3) This movie rocked so hard and I want to see it again and again!

    Have an awesome night!

    -Katie, www.hazelandmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie, will you move to my city and become by new bestie? you rock at being a person. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.