I am the same way! I have to wear nice clothes 40 hours a week, so when I come up I just want to wear something made of cotton that I could do cartwheels in. Cartwheels because I'm no longer at work. :)
sometimes i ask my husband if it's okay that i just change directly out of real person clothes and into comfties right after work. (sometimes work ends at 2 pm.) he says he doesn't care at all and that i shouldn't ask. i even went to the movies last weekend for the first time in my comfties. i was a little ashamed of myself. but then i realized, "why the heck? i'm so comfortable right now!" :) at least yours are from abercrombie. mine are from the local thrift shop.
i have to wear dressier shoes for work so when i am at home i just want to be in comfortable shoes. and what are the most comfortable shoes i own? slippers. and what matches best with slippers? ...pajamas. i'm a fashionplate.
I am the same way! I have to wear nice clothes 40 hours a week, so when I come up I just want to wear something made of cotton that I could do cartwheels in. Cartwheels because I'm no longer at work. :)
ReplyDeletesometimes i ask my husband if it's okay that i just change directly out of real person clothes and into comfties right after work. (sometimes work ends at 2 pm.) he says he doesn't care at all and that i shouldn't ask. i even went to the movies last weekend for the first time in my comfties. i was a little ashamed of myself. but then i realized, "why the heck? i'm so comfortable right now!" :) at least yours are from abercrombie. mine are from the local thrift shop.
ReplyDelete:D
tiffani, you kill me! my 'abercrombies' *are* from the local thrift shop! too funny! =D
ReplyDeletei have to wear dressier shoes for work so when i am at home i just want to be in comfortable shoes. and what are the most comfortable shoes i own? slippers. and what matches best with slippers? ...pajamas. i'm a fashionplate.
ReplyDeleteIt's like you snuck into my house and wrote a post about me!
ReplyDeletetee hee! thanks! it's a comfy pants epidemic.
ReplyDelete