![]() |
| "they don't know that they are a new breed of women. they just had an impulse to do something... different." - PAN AM
i was so excited to watch the premiere of 'pan am' on sunday night. i kept referring to it as 'mad men with vaginas'. then while searching for image stills i came across this article. guess i wasn't the only one.
p.s. i loved it.
p.p.s. what did you think? are you looking forward to it's purely entertaining unbelievable situations and the amazing costumes each week? please tell me i am not alone in this.
|
Tuesday
mad men with vaginas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha! The title of this post def got my attention. Haven't seen it yet..but I am now intrigued!
ReplyDeleteloved it.
ReplyDeleteSo excited about the whole thing, it made me want to watch "Catch Me if You Can" again.
I LOVE the clothes.
I missed it! Will totally tune in next week. Sounds awesome.
ReplyDelete♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com
Loved it!
ReplyDeleteBahahaha. I haven't seen it yet, but now I want to just because of your blog title!
ReplyDeleteWe watched it too, I liked where it was going...those ladies are kind of bad-ass! :)
ReplyDelete