Tuesday

pugs, not drugs

i got to squeeze cuddle spoil look after jenn's pug ladies this weekend.  yeah, puppy love!  i also had a crazy sinus infection leaking out of only my left eye.  but i am sure you would much rather see the pugs.  not my weird gross eye.

happy puppy
hungry puppy

misses the mama puppy
sleepy puppy

to sum; pugs.  hugs.  loves.  drugs.  for my eye.  my weird gross eye.

the end.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/13/2011

    AWWWW!!!! I love pugs so much! I want to squeeze them! Pugs are such funny little dogs- I love their personalities. I hope you got in a lot of pug cuddling (puggling?) this weekend! And I hope your eye feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those ladies are perfection! How lucky are you! Watch out though. I doggiesat for a friend and 2 months later adopted one of my own. Dogs have a way of getting in there!
    P.S. Sorry about your gross eye, hopefully it will return to beautiful soon.
    XO
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. @katie... puggling! hahah... i texted my friend with that right away. it is now added to our lexicon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @alycia... all your puppers are cuties so i totally trust your judgement!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sam... i am so used to baby fever that puppy fever is nothing in comparison. the boy, however, another story altogether! when he concedes to take them out in the snowtime maybe we can think about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/15/2011

    Oh my gosh I'm in love! Instant follow. Pugs are the cutest! I actually have a shirt that says pugs not drugs

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.