Wednesday

the healing power of ice cream in a mug



after  my crap ass week last week i needed nothing more than a little girl time, some "puggles" {pug cuddles} and delicious food.  so we ate spinach flat bread, played with the puppies, watched 'firefly' and threw some smarties ice cream into mugs because ice cream totally tastes better out of a mug.

boo yeah, girls night.


6 comments:

  1. i need a girls night like that. i agree about the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you can see the pug fur on your pants, lol. You can't escape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Sam10/27/2011

    I approve of Firefly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I perfer my ice cream from a mug as well, SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, much better in a mug. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.