one...
i won myself some seriously amazing swag from 'my girl thursday'.
two...
i got some really great news about a loved one who made a brave choice.
i am so so so proud of her.
and finally...
i did it! i completed 30DAYSHATHNOVEMBER!
i made the promise to myself and i followed it through.
it feels really, really good. not gonna lie.
as an added bonus, as i sit here typing i have the first proper snowfall of the season swirling outside the window and hot coffee in my mug. november was amazing. now bring on december and christmas.
i am linking up with '30 days hath november'
Okay, like, WOW! I missed the moment when you won all that swag from MGT!!! I am currently sitting in a moment of pure envy. ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though = congratulations!
And congrats on finishing 30DHN! I felt a moment of pride when I hit 'publish' on the last day, too. It's hard to stick with something for an entire month - I did more than a few "catching up with" posts, but felt good to have completed it.
xo!
@caren... i think "proud" is the best way to feel when following something through. great word! i also had to do some "catching up" posts but i think desiree put it best when she said `life happens``.
ReplyDeletexoxo