Oh every girl definitely does deserve some loafers! Especially those ones, they are gorgeous!Sarahxowww.almostdelightful.com
Gorgeous shoes! Such great finds x
totally agree. it's so awesome that they're 2.50 each! great investment pieces, indeed. would love to have you as a follower! :)ps. there's a $50 giftcard giveaway on my blog! hope you'll stop by & join :)xx,cindy - design3rd
love loafers ... I think thats the one shoe I have bought repeatedly at the thrift, they are all just too awesome to pass on! :)
five dollars each?! i am jealous! so cute!http://princesslalalauren.blogspot.com
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh every girl definitely does deserve some loafers! Especially those ones, they are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSarah
xo
www.almostdelightful.com
Gorgeous shoes! Such great finds x
ReplyDeletetotally agree. it's so awesome that they're 2.50 each! great investment pieces, indeed.
ReplyDeletewould love to have you as a follower! :)
ps. there's a $50 giftcard giveaway on my blog! hope you'll stop by & join :)
xx,
cindy - design3rd
love loafers ... I think thats the one shoe I have bought repeatedly at the thrift, they are all just too awesome to pass on! :)
ReplyDeletefive dollars each?! i am jealous! so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://princesslalalauren.blogspot.com