Tuesday

don't drink {cold medicine} and blog

i have come down with a stomach bug that has left me on the couch with aches, chills and a very short attention span. 
i started to give the blog a makeover with "festive" as the theme and somehow, somewhere went to a place that i don't really like. 
so... sorry for my {hopefully temporary} ugly blog until i can get back and track and choose a theme that says more "chrissy" and less... um, not "chrissy"? 

it's time for a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Good tip! And I don't think that blog was so bad.

    xoxo,
    annie

    I'm hosting a vintage dress giveaway on my blog, hope you will stop by!

    http://vintagediggs.com/2011/12/holiday-vintage-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon! no fun being sick around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, I hope you feel better soon! especially with christmas right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.