I don't exactly understant what you mean, but I feel the same way. If you know what I mean. Love and hugs, a-m xxx
i want to find the words to express that even though he looked like any other man to others he was a very special man to me. i miss you and still love you! xoxo
thank you, amy. a bit hard to come up with something fitting but i felt better after having expressed myself.
I understand this completely - I just had a similar post myself. It has been 7 years for me, and I still miss him everyday.http://educatednotdomesticated.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-dad.html
your post was really heartfelt. thank you for sharing it with me. xoxo
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I don't exactly understant what you mean, but I feel the same way. If you know what I mean. Love and hugs, a-m xxx
ReplyDeletei want to find the words to express that even though he looked like any other man to others he was a very special man to me. i miss you and still love you! xoxo
ReplyDeletethank you, amy. a bit hard to come up with something fitting but i felt better after having expressed myself.
ReplyDeleteI understand this completely - I just had a similar post myself. It has been 7 years for me, and I still miss him everyday.
ReplyDeletehttp://educatednotdomesticated.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-dad.html
your post was really heartfelt. thank you for sharing it with me. xoxo
ReplyDelete