Wednesday

i am having a shit day

i am having a shit day.
a few shit days in a row, actually.
all because of one thing.  one really really stupid thing.
but it's a stupid thing that's made me angry.  and sad.  and confused.  and angry again.
and i have spent too much time thinking about it, obsessing over it and feeling terrible draining emotions over it.
i am giving myself until midnight today to be sad, be angry, think about things and feel bad.  as of twelve oh one i am officially over it.  i feel nothing.  i think nothing.  this situation is nothing.
it, and the cause of it, ceases to exist.  poof.

i hope this works.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, honey! You don't deserve to have days like that. Is there anything I can do? Here, I write you this haiku:

    Chrissy is awesomeShe reminds me of champagneSo sparkling and sweetI feel so bad. I hope everything is okay. Whatever it is, I usually find that chick flicks & margaritas cure most of life's woes. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina7/20/2011

    So sorry...chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goobernickel7/20/2011

    I hate days like that. I hope you feel better. 

    http://wishesluck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :) I'll definitely be posting some more about the vintage fashion book.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hoped your midnight deadline worked! I know that feeling, of something or someone just weighing on you. Don't let it get you down! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i couldn't really find a good way to express to you how much this comment meant to me so as per usual i blogged about it in my own overly worded way. i hope you get the huge 'thank you' that i was trying to express. ...'cause we all know i am no good at poetry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to reading more about it. i looked charming! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. *it. it looked charming! {although i probably did as well... lol!}

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.