can i just take a moment and shout out my sincerest thanks to all who took the time to comment, call, text and email after my last post. was i okay? not at that moment. but all the kindness helped in ways i cannot even talk about without getting all sobby like men feel the need to be during the final scene of 'rudy'.
i hope katie from {hazel and mare} doesn't mind too much if i share this gem she wrote for me. serious sweetness coming atcha!
Chrissy is awesome
She reminds me of champagne
So sparkling and sweet
try to feel bad after reading that.... i dare you.
so i was sad. and i owned it. for once i didn't turn it into rage. that makes me proud of myself. i moved slower and i talked less and i skipped a party to stay home and watch 'the family stone' and cry until i had a headache but i am over that ish. there is too much awesome in this girl to not be awesome. and just like katie i am going to continue to share that awesome. thanks again to all. awesome.
hey lady, I am sorry I missed your last post, but I glad to see this one and that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYayy! I am glad the poem worked! ;) You really are awesome and I am glad you are feeling better. Just keep trying to do nice things for yourself until you feel completely better!
ReplyDelete