Monday

the weekend in pictures #0019







{one}loving chelle's new tattoo!  tell me what it is without google and we can totes be besties.  {two}from the pages of 'chatelaine'.  i am crushing on fall fashion.  skinny leg cords?  yes, please!  {three}tart pink lemonade  {four}lunch at work.  so thrifty.  {five}loki shows some fishie treat love  {six}jackson triggs fuzzy kittie belly... and those turkey legs.  i die!

9 comments:

  1. Cookie Louise7/25/2011

    They are turkey legs! So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thehoneybean7/25/2011

    love that tattoo!
    www.honey-bean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tattoo is fantastic! Okay, so I know I comment on your posts often but I didn't even realize that we do the same thing: I do a weekend in pictures too. Thought that was kinda cool and I really enjoy photos. :)

    ♥ séciawww.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, are those the "Zelda" hearts? That is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky Stets7/26/2011

    Zelda life hearts?!?! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just can't get enough! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know, right? so awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love my 'twip' posts! they are probably the most fun and the most popular. yours are always really great.. i need to be a better blog friend and comment more often. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got it! so unique. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.