Wednesday

a big circle of awesome

i've had such good luck in the giveaway department lately that i wanted to pass some of the awesomeness your way! 
i really really really wanna win these myself but if it can't be me at the very least it should be somebody cool.

amy at 'a is for ampersand' is hosting {this giveaway} to celebrate and thank all of her loyal and new followers.  if you aren't one already i strongly recommend you become one.  an awesome girl needs awesome friends.  and this awesome girl needs some new moccs!

alycia's {the curious pug} is also offering up an uh-mazing giveaway!  winners choice of two prints {not one, but two!} from {the little illustrator} etsy shop.


such a generous offer from two very talented ladies!  just because i'm nosy like that let me know if you enter either of these giveaways and which print you chose from 'the little illustrator'.  it's harder narrowing it down than you would think!  you'll want them all!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo thanks for the heads up! I will be entering these :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How nice of you! I love Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giveaways! One day I shall win one. :) Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will keep my fingers crossed for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. amy is awesome! best of luck to you if you entered! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! may the force be with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.