Wednesday

running in heels

last week was a really tough week.  a no good terrible horrible very bad week.
one of my go-to destressers is bad television.  like no good terrible horrible very bad television.  i immersed myself in a an episode of 'running in heels'.  {have you seen it?  do you have the same love/hate relationship with it that i do?}
the show being set in magazine publishing offices inspired me to channel my inner fashionista.  i had fun snapping these "test shots" of my new skirt and cardi i treated myself to.  cute pleats, soft cardis in fall colours and playing pretend made the blues fly out the window.
you know what else would chase the blues away?  a really cute neck tie blouse to complete the ensemble.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that show was still on! I have fallen victim to it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/07/2011

    I'm sorry you are having a bad week! I am sending you happy vibes! Yes, bad TV really does help! And wine. Wine helps too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @becky... it's the same season on repeat. i have seen it so many times that i don't have to pay it my full attention... i just pay attention to the pretty pretty clothing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @katie... you make me laugh. always. you are awesome.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.