i don't know about you but when i see the words "thrift" or "vintage" in a post title i clickity click right away to thrift vicariously through. so i cut right to the chase with the title of this post. live through me today if you want.
clockwise from left: flats {gap} perfect fit, charming print and only six dollars. bunt cake pan i have been looking for one of these forever in decent condition. finally stumbled on this one for four dollars. belt dark brown with a double belted look. two dollars. button up shirt two dollars, good condition and it fits. did i mention two dollars? the complete chronicles of sherlock holmes free. whaaaat? it was a buy so many get some free deal and my mum let me throw these into her pile. suh-weet! two hardcovers with that amazing old book smell. chalkboard one dollar added this one to the growing collection.
any fantastic thrifty/vintage finds you've posted lately? leave me the link if you please.


I completely understand I see thrifted and I'm ALL over it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds, Chrissy!! Love the Sherlock Holmes book! (You know how I feel about old books..Love!)
ReplyDeleteoh thrifting how I love thee I wore a skirt today at work that I paid a dollar for at a thrift store and everyone loved it! Scored lol
ReplyDeleteCarrie
when i have a ton of unreads in my google reader i sometimes search for "thrift" to send me right where i wanna go.
ReplyDeletejust me?
niiiice!! i am a new found fan of thrifting. and i'm addicted. :)
ReplyDeletegood scores girl!
x krystie