Thursday

4 silly questions fail


obligatory awkward photo.  photo skillz fail.

i hope you were all able to catch my post over at 'wattlebird' where i answered annie's '4 silly questions'.  annie is good people so i also hope you showed her some blog love.
i really enjoyed sarah's* idea of showcasing the "outtakes" from her '4 silly questions' post so i hope she doesn't mind if i bogart her creativity.

what do you think of robots?
i freakin' love robots!  robots can dance like no one is watching, make some awesome or so-bad-it's-good sci-fi movies and clean my house.  seriously, my vacuum is a roomba robot that i always treat with respect.  i say "please clean here, roomba" and "thank you for doing such a great job, roomba" because when the uprising happens {and it will!} i hope they will remember my kindness.

do you collect anything or have any interesting hobbies?
nah.  i'm a pretty boring individual.

what is your favorite cliche?
{brain fail.}
aside from my uncomfortable adoration of all things robotic, you can see why annie would choose not to use these answers.  blurg!

*of desirous of everything fame, obviously

10 comments:

  1. soholla9/01/2011

    Awesome!  I really like your robot answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn Magee9/01/2011

    This makes me think I should treat my electronics better... like, maybe if I stopped cursing at them, they'd keep working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shoes!  And I agree, Robots are Rad.  I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sécia9/02/2011

    Awesomeness.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your shoes! And you know I dont really collect anything either now that I think of it! Such a cute blog you have! happy new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um... LOVE ROBOTS TOO! ;) Who doesn't, really?

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always be extra nice to robots after seeing the Terminator ... HA

    Xo- Janae

    thehersandhisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you. i answered truthfully and honestly from the heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. it can't hurt.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just remember to show it the respect it deserves. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.