this is tucker. tucker is my mum's sixteen year old fur-baby visiting us for the weekend. how can twelve pounds of cute be so much work, i ask you?
this week's unpictured highlights included making new friends with the most unexpected person in the unlikeliest of places; laughing until you cry at inside jokes; trying to explain the joke to someone else without laughing again; the pure joy children get from petting a dog; young harrison ford wearing a bow tie; finally giving the fridge the good cleaning it needed, new cardigans and comfortable cardigan weather to wear them in and stacks of new books to read.
it's monday, and with mondays come fresh starts to the week. what are you looking forward to this week?
it's monday, and with mondays come fresh starts to the week. what are you looking forward to this week?

I bought a card for my sister once that read "I thought of an inside joke between us when I was at the grocery store, and everyone around me wondered what was so funny about the tomatoes."
ReplyDeleteand that Tucker is pretty adorable!
Smoking Crayolas Blogspot